[Capdist-auditions] SLOC Seeking Directors for 2015-2016 Season

boardsecretary at sloctheater.org boardsecretary at sloctheater.org
Thu Sep 18 18:24:35 EDT 2014

SLOC Musical Theater is beginning the “Show Selection Process” for
the 2015-2016 season.  We are very proud of our relatively new theater,
performing arts and entertainment center in the very heart of downtown
Schenectady.  Theater-goers will have the opportunity to enjoy quality
theatrical productions in our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility.
Please join us in this exciting time and consider entering a submission
to the Show Recommendations Committee as a Directorial Candidate!

Show 1:  October 2015
Show 2:  December 2015 – We may be considering a “Holiday” themed
show
Show 3:  February 2016 – We may be considering a Youth show
Show 4:  March/April 2016
Show 5:  May 2016

The Show Submission Form (www.sloctheater.org) should be completed and
returned to us by October 15, 2014 no later than 6:00 PM. Please be sure
to provide your updated e-mail address as part of your reply, regardless
of whether or not you submit a show.

Our company welcomes ALL directors to submit!!   Prior directing
experience at SLOC is
NOT a requirement.

Directors at our company are volunteers.   We require each of the key
members of production teams (director, assistant director, producer,
musical director, choreographer and stage manager) to sign a criminal
affirmation.  This is required to ensure a safe, secure working
environment for all production members.

We do provide each production with an Artistic Budget, paid pit
orchestra, and payment of all royalties.

The SLOC Board of Directors will make final determinations regarding the
approved submissions, and notification will be given in writing.

Respectfully yours,

The Show Recommendation Committee