[Capdist-auditions] Video Editor Needed

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 19:21:09 EDT 2015

I have a series of videos that need to be spliced together in a certain order. (For the sake of convenience, they are numbered.) I am very video software illiterate and need help. On top of this, the volume needs a little equalizing. The easiest way to get all the videos to you would be either Google Drive or Dropbox.
I am willing to compensate (somewhat, as I am poor). I will give a little more if you show me what software I could use, and how to. Someone told me Windows Movie Maker is good...and free.
In case you are wondering what this will be used for, the video will be posted as a "vlog" on my Wordpress site.
Hope to work with someone soon,
Steve