[Capdist-auditions] Free Talent Workshop

Delray Agnes delsong at icloud.com
Fri Apr 10 12:26:10 EDT 2015

Dear CapDist,

I am pleased to be able to offer a free talent workshop to performing arts talent and models, and request an opportunity to let people know through the caplets-auditions website and/or newsletter. Please let me know if this is possible. I append a brief promo below.

Thank you, Delray Agnes
Delsong

Free Talent Workshop/ Audition
on Saturday, April 25 @2pm in Scotia, NY.
Actors, singers, dancers, models, comedians and more, age 5 and up.
This workshop/audition will feature Scott Cooper, Director of TalentInc and Cheryl Harris of Studio27 Model and Talent,  who will share insights on making it in the entertainment industry and tips on auditioning. Some of TalentInc's success stories are supermodel & movie star Brooklyn Decker, New Beverly Hills 90210 actress, Jessica Stroup and child star Coy Stewart, on the TBS sitcom, "Are We there Yet?"

If you would like to book your spot and get further details and the required paperwork, please email delsong at me.com soon, as spots are limited.