[Capdist-auditions] Film Festival Movie!

Nick D bane12306 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:33:23 EDT 2015

Hello my name is Nick I'm a local filmmaker from Schenectady and I'm
filming an action/thriller short film around 20-25 mins long. The movie is
about a man whos dad is murdered in his hometown and leaves soon after to
go to the city to try and start over. At a point he has to go back and get
the last of his things,when he does he decides to stay and take out the men
who killed his father.
The script is currently in the making I don't have all the pieces put
together yet but its going to be a very real feeling movie not far fetched.
I shoot with DSLR cameras and don't really have a budget for the movie so
it would have to be volunteer but I need a cast for the following

Head shots wanted anyone can apply

Lead Role,25-30 years old
Father,40-50 years old

4 or 5 gangsters 25-40