[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Fest 11 Call for Directors

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 12:35:19 EDT 2015

Confetti Stage is seeking directors for our 11th annual original short play
festival!

Performances will be in October 2015.  Auditions will be held in late
May/early June (exact dates to be determined when we gather directors).
This year, we are incorporating a play development period throughout summer
2015 in which directors and playwrights can have the opportunity to work
collaboratively on strengthening and improving the chosen plays.
Rehearsals with actors will begin in earnest in August after this play
development period.

Plays are still in selection, and will be announced in mid-May to coincide
with our gala, Le Moulin Rouge Soiree, on May 16th at Waterworks Pub.

Any interested individuals should contact Linda Shirey: sweetp7386 at aol.com.
Please include your contact information, a resume or short statement about
your most recent projects, and your availability over the summer to take
part in the development process.

We hope to see you all at Water by the Spoonful, opening April 24th!
--
Confetti Stage, Inc
www.confettistage.org