[Capdist-auditions] Auditions Today and Tomorrow

Myka Dassano leanne1672 at me.com
Sun Apr 12 12:19:39 EDT 2015

Auditions for Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew," directed by Myka Dassano. This is a production put on by Classic Theatre Guild. Auditions are:

April 12, 2pm-6pm (or by appointment, I am available all day) at CTG Gallery, 137 State St, Schenectady

April 13, 6pm-10pm, at at CTG Gallery, 137 State St, Schenectady

CALLBACKS April 14, 5pm to 10pm, people will be called in shifts

- Please come prepared with one (or two) Shakespearean monologues. If you choose to come with two, I recommend two different tones (one comedic, one dramatic). No sides will be provided.

- Show dates are July 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 at Indian Ladder Farms, and August 1 at Proctors.

- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1624341387787906/

- Any questions can be directed to Myka Dassano at Leanne1672 at me.com