[Capdist-auditions] Free for aspiring talent (actors, singers, models)

Delray Agnes delsong at icloud.com
Fri Apr 17 01:13:31 EDT 2015

ONLY 1 DAY in this area, Saturday, April 25th 2pm in Scotia, NY! Very few spots left.

Want a chance to learn from nationally renowned industry professionals ... right here in our own "back yard," instead of having to travel? And for FREE? Book your spot for this free workshop/ audition by Scott Cooper, CEO & Founder of Talent Inc. and Evolution Management Company, and Cheryl Harris, Owner/ Director at Studio27 model and Talent and TalentInc director, to be held on Saturday, April 25th 2pm in Scotia, NY.

To reserve your spot simply reply to delsong at me.com to receive your registration confirmation and paperwork. Limited spots remain: first come, first served.

Email replies must include:

Name:
Age:
Parent Name if Talent is a Minor (a parent must accompany minor to Workshop/ Audition)
Phone #:
Email address:

The following talents were discovered or develop by Scott TalentInc: supermodel & movie star Brooklyn Decker, New Beverly Hills 90210 actress, Jessica Stroup and child star Coy Stewart, on the TBS sitcom, "Are We there Yet?" Talent that has been discovered and represented by Evolution have gone on to do projects such as: Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Chuck, Royal Pains, Prom Night, The Hills Have Eyes 2, the new Beverly Hills 90210, Just Go With It, Are We There Yet, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover, Glamour, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen Magazine, GQ, Teen Vogue and many more.