[Capdist-auditions] "The Last Frankenstein" Roles

casting casting at gila-film.com
Thu Apr 30 09:02:08 EDT 2015

Hey, everyone!

     We had a great response to our casting notices for the feature "The Last
Frankenstein" and have been able to fill most of our roles. We do have a few
open spots, though, in case anyone is interested or knows someone who may be
interested in these parts:

Film: "The Last Frankenstein" (Feature)
Compensation package: Meals, dvd, ticket to premiere
Shooting dates/locations: Summer 2015 (mostly July) in and around Amsterdam, NY

Open Roles:

PENNY - Lead Role - (F, 18-25, no specific ethnicity) - The emotionally
troubled, fiercely independent girlfriend of our main character, Jason
Frankenstein.

JOHN ASHLEY/THE NEW CREATURE - Lead Role - (M, 18-30, Caucasian, must be roughly
6'0 or taller and have athletic build) - John Ashley is a star athlete at a
local college whose body is transformed by Jason Frankenstein into an undead
creature. NOTE: This actor will need to be comfortable with being casted for and
wearing FX make-up

DR. HUGH FRANKENSTEIN - Supporting Role - (M, 40-55, Caucasian) - The father of
Jason, seen in flashbacks.This actor will be sharing a scene with one of our
guest actors, Roger Perry <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0675273/?ref_=nv_sr_1> .

TRIBAL CHIEF - Featured - (M, 55-80+, must be able to pass for Native American)
- The spiritual leader of a destitute Indian reservation where Jason's family
lives during his younger years.

Thank you!

David Weaver
Gila Films