[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for One Act Play Festival at SLCA - August 30 & 31

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Sat Aug 8 14:18:24 EDT 2015

Comedies, dramas, mysteries   . it's all a surprise!

Can we tickle your fancy in 5-15 minutes per show?!!!

Circle Theatre Players will hold its 3rd Original One Act Play Festival
January 21, 22, 23, 24. Scripts are arriving from playwrights in the Hudson
Valley Region and Berkshire County, MA in addition to Schenectady County.

The festival is a competition with monetary prizes.  The performances will
be adjudicated by a TANYS Roving Adjudicator and feedback will also be
provided to the playwrights for their work.  The shows may have possible
TANYS and ESTA Festival consideration.

Auditions for the actors will be held at the center on August 30 and 31 at
7pm with callbacks, if needed on September 1.

Rehearsals will be held in late December and January.

For further information see updates on slca-ctp.org or contact Producer,
Joan Fuess at jfuess at nycap.rr.com.

The theatre is located on Rte.43 in Averill Park, a half mile past the
blinking yellow light by the intersection with the Lakeview Restaurant, on
the left hand side across from Ace Hardware.

It is fifteen minutes from I-90 and Rte.43 (Defreestville Exit), 30 minutes
from Crossgates Mall area, 30 minutes from Delmar and Glenmont, 35-40 from
Schenectady.