[Capdist-auditions] Annual CTG late summer clean up and cook out

Ed Bablin ohwowed at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 08:31:44 EDT 2015

 Please post

Greetings all we'll be having a CTG annual late summer clean up and cook out Sunday August 16 th starting at 11:30 am till 4:00  pm . Food will be provided after we clean up 137 this year and will be having an outdoor barbecue.
We'll be cleaning up before the  fall and winter shows so all are invited. It's a good time to come over if you are missing something from a past show you were in it's probably at 137. Come anytime and stay for as long as you can.

Sent from my iPhone