[Capdist-auditions] Long Form Improv Troupe Looking for New Members!

Sorry Not Sorry sorrynotsorry.improv at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:04:29 EDT 2015

Sorry Not Sorry, Albany’s best looking long form improv troupe, is looking
to add to its ranks.

*What we’re looking for:* A few experienced improvisers.

*What we mean by experienced*: A qualified applicant must have studied or
performed improv at some point and be able to demonstrate basic improv
skills. Can you yes, and? Can you make your partner look good?

*Who we are:* Sorry Not Sorry (SNS) currently consists of 8 members who
have collectively been trained by The Second City (Chicago, IL), The
Upright Citizens Brigade (New York, NY) and the Mop and Bucket Company
(Schenectady, NY).

*What we do:* Long form improv. If you aren’t familiar with long form
improv, give it a quick Google. We’ll wait...Done?... Great! SNS performs a
number of different formats ranging from the infamous Harold to a format in
which we improvise an entire movie out of thin air.

*Where we do it:* SNS performs regularly in and around the Albany area. We
have standing monthly shows at The Low Beat the first Saturday of every
month and at The Madison Theater the last Saturday of every month. SNS will
perform anywhere else people will let them, or will perform where people
won’t let them until they get asked to leave.

Still reading?... Great!...Here are the details!

If you are interested please e-mail us at sorrynotsorry.improv at gmail.com.
Provide your name, contact information, and improv experience. Tell us who
you have studied under and when you studied with them. If you have
performed with an improv troupe tell us who that troupe is and when you
performed with them.

Auditions are by appointment and will be conducted on a Wednesday evening
at or around 6:30pm. If selected for an audition an e-mail will be sent
with details. No need to prepare anything as it would be very counter
intuitive to improv.

If you have any question please feel free to contact us by e-mail and check
out our website http://sorrynotsorryimprov.com/ and like us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/sorrynotsorryimprov.