[Capdist-auditions] Haunt Actor Audition - Paid Position

EVILDAN evildan at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 17 08:16:13 EDT 2015

Liberty Ridge Farm will be holding their Haunt Actor Audition this Thurs 8/20 and Friday 8/21 from 6-9pm.
If you have what it takes to add depth to a character in a haunted house then we want you. If you can improve as a character then we want you.
Haunt nights are Fridays and Saturdays in October AND the Sunday before Columbus Day. We are dark on October 31 so that you can attend your own haunted festivities.
$10/hr - Bonus Incentive - Fringe Benefits
See you at audtions where we will have you read a sample script and give us your scariest, most menacing laugh. NOTE: We are also looking for passive actors as well. So ALL are encouraged to come to audtions.