[Capdist-auditions] HAUNT ACTOR AUDTIONS - TONIGHT - PAID POSITION

EVILDAN evildan at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 21 08:38:08 EDT 2015

 Haunt actor auditions will be held TONIGHT (Friday, Aug 21st) at Liberty Ridge Farm from 6 - 9PM.
We haunt Fridays and Saturdays in Oct. We haunt the Sunday before Columbus Day. We are OFF on Halloween Day. So feel free to plan and attend your own Halloween events
This is a paid position. $10/hrThere is an attendance bonus as well as fringe benefits. We supply costumes and have in house make up artists.
There have some substantial changes in the haunt from last year. Come out and be part of the fun...and get paid doing it.
Liberty Ridge Farm, 29 Bevis Rd, Schaghticoke, NY 12154
Park in the lot to the left and come into the big barn/house on the right. Enter through the second door on the right.