[Capdist-auditions] Audition Notice: MopCo Improv Youth Troupe Season (Tuition)

Bridget Kelley bridget at mopco.org
Tue Aug 25 17:05:53 EDT 2015

On Sunday, September 20th @ 1pm, we will be casting students for an advanced performance-based improv troupe. This will take place at MopCo Headquarters, 309 Union Street, Schenectady, NY 12305

We will have 5 weeks of rehearsal before our public performance. The first class/rehearsal will begin October 4th.
Last year we had two groups: one slightly older and one slightly younger. In addition, depending on turnout, we might see that we have the ability to create a Youth Introduction to Improv class. It would be the same cost and duration as the performance-based class and would also meet on Sundays, time TBD. (Middle School to High School Age)

Our Sunday rehearsals usually run from 1pm-2:30pm or 2:30pm-4pm (depending on which troupe you are cast).

Tuition for the fall semester is $150. Some scholarships are available. Once you are cast you will register for the class on our website. More information on registration will be emailed to you if you are cast.

Thank you again for your interest! Please email kendlewade at gmail.com <mailto:kendlewade at gmail.com> with any questions!

Check out this blog by MopCo student, Heather Schwartz, on why kids need improv skills now! <http://www.mopco.org/wheee/2015/6/17/kids-need-improv-skills-now> http://www.mopco.org/wheee/2015/6/17/kids-need-improv-skills-now <http://www.mopco.org/wheee/2015/6/17/kids-need-improv-skills-now>

Anymore questions please check out our website, www.mopco.org <http://www.mopco.org/>.
Kind Regards,
Bridget Kelley
Chaos Control manager