[Capdist-auditions] Organist- accompanist opening

Jane O'Neill Jane at sourcerx.com
Sun Aug 30 14:37:58 EDT 2015

Good afternoon,

Below is a description of the opening in our music department that our
church is hoping to fill soon.  If this information is acceptable to place
on your list serve, please post and let me know that it is ok.  If
modifications are needed , I can accommodate.

Thanks !

Jane

First United Methodist Church of Delmar is seeking a part-time ( approx. 15
hours per week) organist/ accompanist to join its well established music
program.  Candidates must be available Thursday evenings for rehearsals and
Sunday mornings for traditional worship service.    Our primary interest is
in candidates with depth in organ performance and church organ literature.
The position offers professional growth in supporting the Music Director in
leadership roles as requested and for vacation periods.  Other highly
desirable skills include choral and handbell conducting skills.  Salary is
negotiable depending on qualifications. The position offers a generous
vacation schedule as well as opportunities for playing at weddings,
memorials and availability of organ/ piano for private  teaching.

Interested candidates should send a resume including organ repertoire list
to Jane O'Neill at jane at sourcerx.com.  Auditions and interviews will be
scheduled beginning Sept 15.