[Capdist-auditions] DX-AYW Call for Fall Production (RPI)

Emily Kosmaczewski kosmae at rpi.edu
Mon Dec 7 22:03:42 EST 2015

Hello!

As you may know, the Delta Xi cast of Alpha Psi Omega holds a production
every fall with the goal of promoting theatre and community involvement
around RPI, and introducing potential cast members to Alpha Psi.

This is a great opportunity to make a positive impression on incoming
students, and on the Troy / Rensselaer community.

If you have an idea for a production, workshop, show, etc please feel free
to submit it! We are always open to alternate or experimental productions,
such as as the workshop series we ran in 2014 or one acts like we did this
fall.

If you would not like to direct, but have a show that you think would make
a good fit, feel free to submit that as well. *This call closes December
11th at 11:59pm*

*All submissions or questions should be emailed to officers at dx.ayw.org
<officers at dx.ayw.org>*

Thank you,

Emily Kosmaczewski

Director of the Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega

director at dx.ayw.org