[Capdist-auditions] Lights Up Productions Teen & Kids Program (Fee Required)

Lights Up Productions lightsup_productions at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 13:48:24 EST 2015

 LightsUp Productions Spring ClassesGrades3-5: Disney’s Aladdin KidsDirectedby Katherine Juliano
Grades6-8:  Roald Dahl’s James and the Giant Peach JuniorDirectedby Andrew HiggsApril8 & 9, 2016LightsUp Productions will hold auditions for actors and actresses grades3-8 on Saturday, January 9 beginning 7:00pm at St. Paul’s Church(58 3rd Street, Troy, NY 12180).  Students shouldprepare a vocal audition (16 measures of any Broadway song).  NoACCAPELLA AUDITIONS will be permitted.  Callbacks, if necessarywill be held on Sunday, January 10.  Rehearsals will begin inFebruary and will occur every Saturday (9:00am to 1:00pm) until theproduction dates.Thetuition for this program is $100 per participant.  Tuition isdue immediately upon acceptance of role, a $25 Script Deposit is dueupon casting, this will be held as a deposit on your script until itis returned erased at the end of the rehearsal process.  ALLROLES ARE AVAILABLE.  Please visitwww.lightsupproductions.weebly.comformore information. We ask that all students email in to reserve aslot at auditions, as we only have 2 hours for auditions.