[Capdist-auditions] Call for volunteers – light hang (show comps available as compensation!)

Tony Pallone tonypallone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:15:24 EST 2015

Please post the following message:

We are seeking volunteers to help us with our Light Hang for *Tartuffe* THIS
WEEKEND at Hubbard Hall.  Preferably, we are looking for people who know
how to hang and focus lighting instruments or fast learners who don't mind
ladders/heights.  Our lighting designer is Calvin Herzig-Anderson,
returning after previously having designed *Amadeus, Of Mice and Men,
Spelling Bee, *and January’s *Carnival of New Work* at Hubbard Hall.

The light hang will take place over 2 days – February 14th & 15th (Saturday
12p-4p and 5p-9p; Sunday 6p-10p following rehearsal).  You will receive a
comp ticket for the show if you are able to volunteer your assistance for
either session.  If you're IN the show and would like to help out on
Sunday, you may take a dinner break and then come back and help.

I also need a couple of people to WALK THE STAGE under lights on Monday
evening at 6pm.

Please let me know if you or someone you know might be available to help us
out and let me know which day. You can contact me at the address below.

Thanks!
Kate

Kate Johnson
Stage Manager, *Tartuffe* at Hubbard Hall
630.803.3367
kate_c_johnson at hotmail.com