[Capdist-auditions] Improv classes at SLCA (Fee Required)

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Sat Feb 14 16:05:43 EST 2015

Improv Classes with the Mop & Bucket Company at the Sand Lake Center for the
Arts

Improv helps you unleash your spontaneity, and gives you the tools you need
to play with others to create instant story, scene, and playful performance.

Week one: An introduction to the critical skills every improviser needs.

In the second, third, and fourth weeks of this four week series, we will dig
deeper into these fundamental principles of great improv, building a
complete fundamental set of improv skills."
Whether you are a performer, artist, writer, or someone just looking for
some creative fun, this class might just transform the way you do things!

Wednesday evening classes . March 4, 11, 18, 25 . $100 for the series of 4
or $30 each

To register call 518-674-2007 or visit
<http://slca-ctp.org/MopCoClasses.htm> http://slca-ctp.org/MopCoClasses.htm

The Sand Lake Center for the Arts is located on Rte.43 in Averill Park, a
half mile past the blinking yellow light by the intersection with the
Lakeview Restaurant, on the left hand side across from Ace Hardware.

It is fifteen minutes from I-90 and Rte.43 (Defreestville Exit), 30 minutes
from Crossgates Mall area, 30 minutes from Delmar and Glenmont, 35-40 from
Schenectady.

Sand Lake Center for the Arts - Circle Theatre Players
P.O. Box 179 - Averill Park, New York 12018
518-674-2007

 <http://www.slca-ctp.org> http://slca-ctp.org
Email:  <mailto:info at slca-ctp.org> info at slca-ctp.org