[Capdist-auditions] Seeking actors for paid modeling gig/Times Union Magazines

Tony Pallone tonypallone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:49:53 EST 2015

Seeking actors for approximately two hours of work as models for a photo
shoot for 518Life Magazine, published by the Times Union. We are doing a
cover story in our April 2015 issue on Stewart’s Shops and how they are the
“shop around the corner” for the Capital Region, so we’re trying to
represent the diverse demographic that patronizes their many stores.
Previous experience not necessary, but must be able to take direction and
look natural in the role of a “typical Stewart’s customer.” All
ethnicities/genders/ages (18 and over) are encouraged to apply.

Shoot will take place in Clifton Park during the week of Feb 22; exact
day/time TBD. Actors selected will receive a $50 payment.

To be considered, please send a current head shot to Tony Pallone, Design
Director, Times Union Magazines, apallone at timesunion.com. Deadline to apply
is Monday, Feb 23 at 9 am.