[Capdist-auditions] FW: NEED ONE FEMALE FOR COMEDY ROLE

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Mon Feb 23 13:21:49 EST 2015

From: Singer, Iris (DOT)
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:45 AM
To: 'capdist-auditions at dx.ayw.org'
Subject: NEED ONE FEMALE FOR COMEDY ROLE

Point of View Players are seeking one FEMALE, ages 20's to 50's for an unusual, comedic role in our upcoming production of "Dates and Nuts", a romantic comedy with an "edge".  Showtimes are May 27-31, Tech week begins May 25 in evening.  Production is at 40 North Russell Rd, Albany, NY., adjacent to Price Chopper at Westgate Plaza.   Rehearsals are 3 x per week:  Mon, Wed and Thursday eves.  .  Particular character will not be required at each rehearsal in the beginning as we are doing scene by scene.  Interested persons contact Iris via email or by phone 366-6545 to set up appointment for a reading.  Rehearsals start at first week in March.