[Capdist-auditions] For immediate release -- GHENT PLAYHOUSE SEEKING DIRECTORS FOR ITS 2015-2016 SEASON

Linda Murawski lindam4gph at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:04:39 EST 2015

*GHENT PLAYHOUSE SEEKING DIRECTORS FOR ITS 2015-2016 SEASON*

We are currently accepting proposals from directors interested in
submitting productions for our 2015-2016 season.  Those interested may
submit up to three (3) shows for consideration.  Please note that we are
especially interested in proposals for musical productions.

The Playhouse is looking for a well-rounded theatre season that includes
all genres:  comedy, drama, farce, classic, musical, etc.  We offer four
productions per season, in addition to our annual panto, presented by the
Pantoloons.

                        Slot #1 – October 2015

                        Slot #2 – November-December 2015 – Reserved for the
Panto

                        Slot #3 – January-February 2016

                        Slot #4 – March-April 2016

                        Slot #5 – May-June 2016

Please provide the following information:  your name, address, home and
cell phone number, email address, the title and playwright of the shows you
wish to submit, any production slots that you are unable to direct for, and
a brief resume.

Requested information and submissions may either be mailed to Cathy
Lee-Visscher, Artistic Director, The Ghent Playhouse; Post Office Box 64;
Ghent, New York 12075 or emailed to ghentplayhouse at fairpoint.net,
noting *“2015-2016
Directors Search”* in the subject box.