[Capdist-auditions] OPEN Mic for Young Performers FREE

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 20:33:52 EST 2015

*Saratoga Children's Theatre*

*OPEN MIC for young performers and TEENS*

 January 11th 1-4pm

Gaffney's on Caroline St., Saratoga Springs

If you want to perform please send me your full name, age, city you live
in, song you want to sing and who is by.

Young Performers 8-18years

Please let me know if you will be using our keyboard. We will have Iphone,
Ipad, CD hook up. *No A Capella please*. Please email sctmkelly at gmail.com to
sign up. *This is very friendly atmosphere and a great place for children
to perform and gain confidence*.

Emcee Rick Bolton. I (Meg) will be at Gaffney’s when you arrive please
check in with me.

Meg Kelly, Executive Director
Saratoga Children's Theatre
8 Lakewood Drive