[Capdist-auditions] Broadway Director/ performer James Gray to come to Albany to audition for NYC intensive

susan teater sue.teater at openjarinstitute.com
Tue Jan 6 17:46:49 EST 2015

Broadway Director / chorographer/ performer and West End Performer James
Gray will be coming to the Albany area to audition for the Open Jar Summer
Institute in NYC.

He will teach a master class and audition any student interested in the Open
Jar summer institute.
James has cast several open jar students in Broadway shows and it is nothing
short of a great opportunity to have the chance to work with him.
There will be no cost to students who come to either the master class or
audition.

I am hoping you will post this flyer on your website. If it is not in the
correct form please let me know and I will adjust what you may need.

Thank you,