[Capdist-auditions] Theater Boys Seeking Actors

ahiggs14 ahiggs14 at elmira.edu
Sun Jan 11 20:27:49 EST 2015

Chip Deffaa's Theater Boys

 Seeking *2 Males* between ages *17 & 25* for a staged reading of a new
Off-Broadway Show. The show is titled *Theater Boys* and has just had a
very successful, sold out, Off-Broadway run. We will be performing a *staged
reading* of this piece on Friday, January 30 at 8:00pm. Rehearsals on
Sunday Evenings. The creative team is very excited to enter this theatrical
adventure and work very closely with author *Chip Deffaa* on this fantastic
benefit performance!

 This staged reading also includes the *making of a DVD* and a *recording
of the show*. Cast members will be expected to participate in both the
creation of the CD and DVD.

 Please note, only *SERIOUS* inquiries will be accepted. This is a very *SHORT
TERM* project, and we are looking for *committed* performers who are suited
for this type of a setting. Please email ahiggs14 at elmira.edu with inquiries.

--
Andrew Higgs '14