[Capdist-auditions] Good Morning - Talent show announcement - no fee to enter. Please review and submit if possible. Thank you :-).

Tosha Brownell tmbcasting at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 10:31:46 EST 2015

Corinth Grange 823 is holding their second annual talent show on February
28, 2015.

No fee to enter, however, we are collecting non-perishable foods for our
local pantries and aluminum tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald House.

Each act will be entered in a drawing to win $25.00. We will draw three
names from the entries.

There will also be one door prize drawing for all guests watching the show
for the chance to win a $25.00 gift card!

 TO REGISTER, EMAIL:

corinthgrange823 at gmail.com

or call Tosha Brownell at 518-796-2370

We are only accepting 20 - 25 acts, so be sure to submit your registration
asap.

Tickets for guests will be $5.00 at the door and $3.00 in advance.

*Thank You,*

*Tosha Brownell*

*Corinth Junior Grange 777/823 Junior Leader*

*531 Main Street*

*Corinth, NY 12822*

*518-796-2370*