[Capdist-auditions] THEATER VOICES Seeking to fill the role of Anthony for a staged reading of I AND YOU by Lauren Gunderson, directed by Michael Kennedy

Theater Voices info at theatervoices.org
Wed Jan 21 13:58:25 EST 2015

Still seeking a young male actor of color able to play age 17 for the role
of Anthony in the upcoming Theater Voices staged reading of *I and You *by
Lauren Gunderson.  Latino, Asian and other ethnicities are also encouraged
to respond. If interested, please contact info at theatervoices.org to be
scheduled for an audition/callback on Thursday 1/22/15.

Rehearsals will begin in early February. Production dates are: March 27,
28, 29 (four performances).

See www.theatervoices.org for more information about Theater Voices.