[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: "We the Animals" Movie Auditions(Schenectady) 1/31/15 - 2/1/15

Michael Turner mturner15 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:07:47 EST 2015

Hi,

Can you post this one more time:?

Producer - Jeremy Yaches and Director - Jeremiah Zagar, co-founders of
Public Record (a production company that specializes in film, TV, branded
content, and commercials) are looking to cast boys ages 7-13 who look
Latino or multi-racial for their new Sundance supported film "We the
Animals." The film, based on a New York Times best-selling novel by Justin
Torres, is a coming-of-age story about three young boys growing up in
upstate NY in the care of two young parents.

We will be holding auditions at the:

Boys & Girls Clubs of Schenectady
400 Craig Street
Schenectady, NY 12307

on

*Saturday, January 31 and Sunday, February 1, 11AM-2PM.*

*Please email **casting at thepublicrecord.tv* <casting at thepublicrecord.tv>* to
RSVP*

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,