[Capdist-auditions] Haunted Attraction looking for actors!

Field Horros fieldofhorrors at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:34:45 EDT 2015

Hello, we are Field of Horrors and we are beginning our hiring season! We
are looking to hire a variety of actors all of different abilities and
skills, as well as different age groups and looks.
Our even runs from the last weekend in Setember to Halloween, along with a
few training days before opening day to get everyone ready for the show!
If you are interested or would like to know more please email us back and
we can set youup with one of our interview times!
Thanks
-Field Of Horrors

​