[Capdist-auditions] Second round of auditions

Merrily Owens meemee791.mo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:10:41 EDT 2015

Hello Again!

We are a new up coming local production company right out of Albany. We are super excited to get this show underway!!

Wanted to let you know we will be holding a second night of auditions for
"An Adult Evening with Shel Silverstein"

THIS FRIDAY at 7pm
At Hudson Valley CC Campus
At the Maureen Stapleton Theatre (attached to the campus center).
80 Vandenburgh Ave Troy NY 12180

We will provide sides but if you would like to come with a comedic monologue to share we will be more than happy to hear it.

The show is a 90 minute comedic poetic whirlwind with so many different characters twists and turns.

Head shots not required!
Must be over the age of 18, (sorry kids!)

Please come enjoy and be ready to make us laugh.

Merrily Rose and Carmen Rose.

If you wanted to contact us directly about questions please feel free to email or call me at
Merrilyowens at gmail.com
518-590-2119!

Can't wait to see you there!