[Capdist-auditions] Two Actors (Male, 30-40s) Needed for Web Spots

casting at therprstudios.com casting at therprstudios.com
Fri Jun 5 12:50:04 EDT 2015

RPR Studios is seeking two actors for a small series of five 30 to
45-second web spots for a video campaign (will be housed on YouTube and
client's website).

We're casting for two male actors. Late 30s to mid 40s in appearance,
stockier build. The characters are lumbermen. The concept is more
dialogue than action, so the actors should have good comedic timing and
on-screen chemistry. Think bickering friends. Format is similar to the
Verizon Samsung "Why Settle" ad.

Production is slated to take place on Sunday, June 28th in Queensbury,
NY. Weather permitting, we're aiming for just a one day shoot.

Auditions are ongoing and open for scheduling at our Clifton Park, NY
office. Additionally, we can take virtual audition tapes or converse
over Skype. If not hired for this job, we'd like to keep you in our
directory for outreach on future jobs so a meet & greet in any case
would be beneficial!

Please email us at casting at therprstudios.com to inquire further, send
your reels (if any), and schedule an audition. Thanks!

RPR Studios LLC
22 Clifton Country Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065
www.therprstudios.com