[Capdist-auditions] Seeking technical director of technical operations

Ed Bablin ohwowed at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 08:58:52 EDT 2015

Please post

Classic theater guild is looking for technical director for 2015 2016 season
Duties include working with all directors in the setting up of stage lights and sound booth at the summer residents of classic Theatre Guild the house of a theater Festival and our main stage shows at Proctors and knowledge of the apical staging theatrical lighting in the ultrasound is important can't you contact President  Glen reed at 248-2267 or respond to this email classic theater guild is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and this is a nonpaid position
This position however comes with perks first and foremost to working with the Proctors staff The premier theater professional theater company in the capital region this is A wonderful opportunity for an entry-level position good knowledge of handtools and construction is a plus
The technical director will be responsible for stage construction set up for our current Helderberg theater Festival and our main shows at Proctors

Sent from my iPhone