[Capdist-auditions] Alpha Psi Omega Fall Production Roles Correction

Ryan Kutler ryan.kutler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:36:26 EDT 2015

Hello all,

As previously announced, the calls have opened for production team members
for Alpha Psi Omega's production of "Dont fear the Reaper", directed by
Michael Gardner, shows September 18th and 19th.

In addition to the roles listed below, I will also be including the role of
Properties Master. This role was not included in the previous email due to
my own error.

When you submit, please include the following information:
*Name*
*Role(s) you are submitting for*
*Preferred** Email*
*Preferred* *Phone Number*
*Any relevant experience*

The roles open and their submission dates are:

*Due by June 28th*
Stage Manager

*Due by July 12th*
Hair and Makeup Designer
Costumes Designer
Sound Designer
Set Master (Set Designer and Master Carpenter)*
Lighting Designer
Master Electrician
*Properties Master*

*Due by August 9th*
House Manager
Box Office Manager

*Due to the minimal requirements of the show, I have chosen to combine the
roles of Set Designer and Master Carpenter.

Please feel free to email me directly with any questions you may have (
ryan.kutler at gmail.com).

Best,
Ryan Kutler
Producer "Don't Fear the Reaper"
VP Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega, RPI