[Capdist-auditions] Immediate: Character Casting for FYE @ Crossgates Mall

TFort at TWEC.COM TFort at TWEC.COM
Fri Jun 19 11:44:12 EDT 2015

Good afternoon,

My company (Transworld Entertainment, f.y.e. stores) is having an event at our Crossgates mall store next Saturday June 27th for Minions. We're looking for three people to be Minions for a few hours. Time is still TBD as we were just able to secure the costumes from the movie studio and are finalizing details with the store.

We're looking for fun, energetic people that love to interact with other people, especially children and can pose and take pictures.

These are very elaborate professionally made costumes (fans on the inside included) but there are some requirements that go with them.

3 Minions

Actor height requirements

o Bob: 4'1-4'9 (ideal= 4'3) Shoe: 8W (or smaller)

o Stuart: 4'8-5' Shoe: 8W (or smaller)

o Kevin: 5'-5'2 Shoe: 8W (or smaller)

If you meet the requirement and are interested please send me an email as soon as possible at tfort at twec.com<mailto:tfort at twec.com> or send a text message to 518-764-3096 and someone will contact you back.
Thank you!

[http://images.hngn.com/data/images/full/38999/minions.png?w=650]

Tim Fort
Trans World Entertainment
Director of Marketing
(o) 518-452-1242 ext 7225
(f) 518-452-3547

Confidentiality Note: The content of this communication is classified as Trans World Entertainment Confidential and Proprietary Information. As such, it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and only others who are authorized to receive it. If you are not one of those, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this communication and then deleting it from your system.

visit our on line store at www.fye.com<http://www.fye.com/>