[Capdist-auditions] FW: Seeking Music Director

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Mon Jun 22 09:58:50 EDT 2015

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0ACD2.097B9CB0]

Young Actors Guild is looking for a Music Director for our 5 week Summer Session. Music Director must love working with Young People and we would prefer someone with the ability to accompany the show on Piano....Both must be available afternoons, Monday - Friday, July 6 - August 7; with show dates the last two weekends of the program.  send resume to Mary D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com<mailto:bestyagever at gmail.com>.  This is a paid position.  Voted 2nd best musical of the year in Times Union Best of for 2015, for last’s summers production of The Addams Family, We are looking for someone to help us make it to #1 this year!