[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild has open registration for our Summer Program Now! Fee Required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Fri Jun 26 11:28:51 EDT 2015

The Young Actors Guild is currently accepting registration for our Summer 2015 programs on the RPI Campus!

Reserve your spot today!  Don't miss out on another wonderful summer at YAG!  Just click the link below!

The Young Actors Guild will once again hold our 5 week summer theater intensive July 6 - August 7, for Students age 7 - 18.  Students study different aspects of music, acting and dance and participate in full scale productions at the end of the session.  There will also be a one week program August 10 - 14.  To register please go to:

youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org