[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Stage seeking 2 actors for Water by the Spoonful

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:20:56 EST 2015

Confetti Stage is still in search of two actors for our spring production
of Water by the Spoonful: A mid-20's male who could play a Puerto Rican
Iraqi war vet who now gets side jobs as a model. Also, an African-American
male, mid-40's or so.  If you know of anyone who fits either of these
descriptions PLEASE have them get in touch with the director, even if they
have never been on stage before. Please email Amanda Brinke at:
abrinke at yahoo.com.

--
Confetti Stage, Inc
www.confettistage.org