[Capdist-auditions] FW: POVP has a new offer!

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Fri Mar 6 07:59:41 EST 2015

From: Singer, Iris (DOT)
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 10:09 AM
To: capdist-auditions at dx.ayw.org
Subject: POVP has a new offer!

Point of View Players, trying to be of sound mind, have not been having luck with "Dates and Nuts".  So we have decided to CHANGE our play to a Neil Simon favorite called "CHAPTER TWO".  You can't go wrong with Neil Simon!  We need 1 Female, ages 20s to 50's and 1 Male, ages 20's to 50's for this hilarious, two couple comedy which depicts hysteria, confusion and total mania which results in great laughter and a heartwarming story!  Showtimes are 5/28-5/31 and tech week begins 5/25.  Rehearsals begin 3/16 and are Mon, Wed and Thur eves.   We might have to add a Tuesday. (depends) Please call Iris at 366-6545 for appt or via email.  I'd love to hear what you have to offer and I want funny, theater-loving people.  Experience necessary.