[Capdist-auditions] Actress needed for horror movie shoot

Michael Kazlo II archangelprodco at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 23:36:44 EDT 2015

Archangel Productions is seeking the poster girl for its next horror movie: DR ACID FACE! We are looking for the woman that (somewhat) resembles the girl chained up in our Dr Acid Face poster for a scene that matches the poster. Must be willing to show cleavage, suggested nudity, be OK with getting messy with special effect makeup, blood and guts!

Filming will be in the Albany/Glens Falls area. Local actresses only please!

Please send pics and contact us for a meeting.

http://www.archangelproductions.org/DrAcidFace/Dr_Acid_Face_Official_Site.html Michael Kazlo II
President/CEO
Archangel Productions LLC
518-744-8378