[Capdist-auditions] UNMAKE A BULLY - Headshot/Auditions & Important Info about Cyberbullying Feature

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:39:11 EDT 2015

Hello everyone. We have all been impressed and grateful to the huge amount
of submissions we receive when we put out a call. We wish to thank
everyone, and please know we want to work with everyone, absolutely, but
the roles are few and far this season!

*CASTING CALL - ONGOING* casting for How to UnMake a Bully series - our
next major production is Spring 2016 but we also cast for the smaller
traveling school productions year-round.

*Please send head shot, relevant casting information, and any reels online
or scenes we can watch to get a feel for your talents! This is for ALL
AGES, ALL GENDERS, ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS. We can not respond to each
individually, but we will contact you if you fit an upcoming role and would
like to audition.*

We are fresh off being honored by both the Senate and Assembly of NYS, and
will be producing our next chapter in Australia this summer, but return
full force next year! But not before our CYBERBULLYING PREMIERE.

***We are premiering the CYBERBULLYING chapter on five screens in Albany on
a planned date of June 29th, Monday. *IF YOU WERE INVOLVED IN THE
PRODUCTION* and *HIRED THROUGH CAPDIST* and have not received the
information email, please reply to this with your name and the scene or
scenes you worked on. We apologize if you were left out of the mailings.***

Thank you! Note to moderators: our last post was rejected for some reason,
so we amplified the information above about our ongoing casting call. We do
not understand the former rejection.

Mike

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
AS WELL AS the How to UnMake A Bully series!
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/how-to-unmake-a-bully

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com