[Capdist-auditions] mass casualty drill

camille enders camillese at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 22:48:04 EDT 2015

The Duanesburg Volunteer Ambulance Co. and Mariaville Fire Dept. (both western Schenectady County) will be conducting a mass casualty drill on Saturday, June 13th, at approximately 8am.  The drill will take place at the Indian Lookout Country Club in Mariaville.  We are looking for 30 actors to play concert attendees at a concert where a stage collapses and people are injured.  An ER nurse will be writing up the types of injuries and symptoms that would result from this type of incident.  Some of the crowd will also be on illegal drugs (pretending only, please), and some will be interfering with the first responders so that the responders can learn to handle all such scenarios.   We need some good actors to portray the injured, the crowd, and the druggies; the better the acting, the better the drill.  Contact Camille Siano Enders by e-mail at camillese at hotmail.com,  for details.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad