[Capdist-auditions] looking for two 16-20somethings to hackysack and recite Bible verses conversationally

Mazzella David david at colonielife.org
Tue May 19 16:00:54 EDT 2015

For the Colonie Christian Life Center church
to perform a 3 minute skit in each of our 2 services (9am & 11am)
on Sunday, July 12th

Script is the famous “I don’t understand what I do…” monologue of the Apostle Paul
from the New Testament book of Romans, chapter 7 (verses 15 thru 24)
divided into 2 speakers
conversationally exchanged between two young friends
while casually hackysacking
(or similar activity ironic to a soul-searching exchange among friends)

$50 per actor, paid after performance

respond to david at colonielife.org <mailto:david at colonielife.org>
to ask questions,
arrange audition,
and receive script.

David Mazzella
Lead Pastor

COLONIE CHRISTIAN LIFE CENTER
31 Vly Rd. Albany NY 12205  | 518.456.3022
www.colonielife.org <http://www.colonielife.org/>  |  david at colonielife.org