[Capdist-auditions] SUMMER Theater Camp at YAG ! RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY fee required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Fri May 29 13:03:14 EDT 2015

[cid:image001.png at 01D0832F.28080460]

We are filling up fast but there are still a few spots left in the Young Actors Guild’s Summer program 2015!  Reserve your spot today!  Don't miss out on another wonderful summer at YAG!  Just click the link below!

The Young Actors Guild will once again hold our 5 week summer theater intensive July 6 - August 7, for Students age 6 - 18.  Students study difference aspects of music, acting and dance and participate in full scale productions at the end of the session.  Just click below to reserve your space for the summer!

We also have a one week acting camp the weekend of August 10 – 14!

Don't forget to reserve your summer spot!
Y<http://goo.gl/forms/yhCrWkVj8X>AG.union.rpi.edu