[Capdist-auditions] Dwarf Audition for Snow White (no fee)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Mon Nov 16 11:55:15 EST 2015

Auditions: *Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs*

Nov. 16 from 5:30 to 7:pm.

Please come prepared to read from sides – pieces of the script – no
preparation needed.

We are auditioning Dwarfs – children between the ages of 7 and 15 to
play the role of our dwarfs.No fee required this is an introduction to
our CAST program – Creative Arts at Steamer Ten, our Theatre Arts
School.There will only be a few rehearsals for each cast of dwarfs, most
likely on a Wed. or Thursday – 5:30 to 7:30.

Our goal is to create three casts of seven dwarfs each, one for each
weekend.

*Performance Dates:*Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20 at 3:pm
(518) 438-5503**

---