[Capdist-auditions] Costume Design Master Class fee required

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:12:34 EDT 2015

Saratoga Children's Theatre MASTER CLASS

Costume Design Master Class

Class will be held on Saturday, November 14 from 1-4pm

Where does inspiration come from? In this class we will delve into the
history of fashion, searching for reoccurring trends and finding the
inspiration behind contemporary styles. We’ll learn about the process of
designing for a show. We’ll discuss the meaning of colors and textures and
learn how to draw a costume sketch. No artistic talent required, just some
imagination.

Instructor: Lauren Ogden

Classes held at Saratoga Senior Center, 5 Williams St. Saratoga Springs

Ages – 12-18

Fee $30 (minimum of 3 people to run class)

http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/…/costume-design-m…/
<http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/events/event/costume-design-master-class/>

--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director