[Capdist-auditions] seeking african american actor for a reading in Stockbridge on October 24

amichel akmichel at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 11 11:28:43 EDT 2015

To whom it may concern,
I am a theater director and theater professor at Bard College at Simon’s Rock.
I am directing a reading of a new play called Hurricane Hotel loosely based on Hurricane Katrina as part of the Made in the Berkshires festival at the Berkshire Theater Festival theaters in Stockbridge MA later this month.

I was cast but one of my actors had to drop out unexpectedly due to a family emergency and so I am looking for an african american actor, male 25-35 to read the role of Treme, a New Orleans born DJ with a powerful presence in the reading which will be on Saturday October 24 from 3:30 to 5:30 pm in the Unicorn Theater at the Berkshire Theater Festival.

Any interested parties should contact me via email at :  amichel at simons-rock.edu

Thank you!