[Capdist-auditions] Short Drama - Need Actors and Actresses

Michael Turner mturner15 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:18:28 EDT 2015

I'm shooting a film based of a short story I published called "What Goes
Down Must Come Up." It's about a NYS teacher with low self-esteem who feels
like no one respects him including his family, so he decides to commit
suicide by jumping off of a bridge. However, when he reaches the top of the
bridge there is another man looking to do the same thing and the two
discuss their reasons for jumping. That's the gist of it. It's a free
download that you can read on Nook, Kindle, and a variety of other
platforms. I adapted the book into a screenplay, and I would like to shoot
this month. Here are the characters I am looking to cast:

Marcus - Main Character - Male in his late-twenties to mid-thirties, black
or Hispanic, slim build.

Lynn - Marcus's Wife - female in her late-twenties to mid-thirties, black
or Hispanic

Mickey - Marcus's Brother - male in his mid-twenties to mid-thirties, black
or Hispanic

There will be no pay but this film will be short 20 - 30 minutes long. I
will provide footage that you can use for a demo reel.  Most of it will be
shot in one location, so it shouldn't take long to produce. If you are
interested, please let me know.

Contact me at writermwturner at gmail.com.

--
Michael W. Turner