[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for All I Want For Christmas

Ethel LeVan highlightacting at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 15:53:36 EDT 2015

The Highlight Acting Troupe will be holding auditions for their  annual holiday production of All I Want For Christmas.  This show was  written by Timothy and McKenzie LeVan. Auditions will be held on Friday, October 9th at 7pm and Sunday October 11 at 2pm at the Center Brunswick United Methodist Church Rte. 7 Troy, NY.  The show will be performed at the Brunswick Grange, Rt. 7 and 142.   The shows dates will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday, December 4th-6th.  Friday and Saturday shows at 7:30pm and Sunday will be at 2:00pm.   The show is being directed by Ethel LeVan and the assistant director is Christine LeVan.
Please contact Ethel LeVan at 518-237-6936 with any questions.