[Capdist-auditions] All we need is ONE female, ages 20's-40's....

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Mon Sep 14 07:14:52 EDT 2015

Eagerly seeking ONE female to play a wonderful, extraoridinary lead role in a warm, comedy/drama about three generations of women and how their lives reveal the true meaning of love amongst a grandmother, mother and daughter.  The part we are seeking is for the daughter, ages 20's - 40's as this story spans over 50 years and is told in a version depicting the passing of time, rather than the physical "aging" of the characters.   Must have previous stage experience as that is a very necessary skill in portraying this role.   To find out more, contact Iris at 518-366-6545 or via email.