[Capdist-auditions] Anyone Interested in a LEAD ROLE?

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Fri Sep 18 10:38:31 EDT 2015

Point of View Players are putting on the production of "From Door to Door", a poignant comedy drama which portrays the lives of three women, spanning over a period of 50 years, from 1936 till 199.  These play involves "characterization" rather than change or age of character.  This wonderful warm hearted story will bring laughter, tears and genuine  love amongst a grandmother,daughter and grandaughter over the years.  The strength and bond of family is what brings us our knees.  The part we are looking for the is the daughter "Mary", ages 30's - late 40's, a strong willed, loving mother who has strength and self possession.  Must have previous stage experience.  If interested call Iris at 518-366-6545 or via email.  Rehearsals are every Monday, Wed and Thursday and showtimes are 11/18-11/22 here in Albany, NY.  Can't wait to hear from you!